(No. of Vacancy: 1 : Shanghai)
We see a future with so much to offer. Do you?
Around the world, growth is bringing new prosperity businesses are pioneering new trade routes and new centres of wealth and influence are emerging. At HSBC, we’re inspired by the ways the world is changing for our business and for our customers. That’s why we’re looking to connect with the best and the brightest people from across the globe. With so much to offer, we’re ideally placed to help you realise your ambitions.
HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited
Headquartered in Shanghai, HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited was established in August 2009. It is a 50-50 joint venture between HSBC Insurance (Asia) Limited and The National Trust Ltd. With a registered capital of RMB1025 million, the Company serves affluent and high-net-worth customers in Shanghai and Beijing through HSBC and Hang Seng banks distribution channels. The Company offers comprehensive insurance services covering protection, retirement, children’s education, legacy planning and wealth growth to individuals and families.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Investment Manager .
In this role, you will:
- The jobholder reports directly to Chief Investment Officer with primary responsibility to manage fixed income investment portfolio and asset liability management, to optimize investment yield and asset liability matching in accordance to company risk appetite, and ensure investment activities, policies and procedures fulfill internal and external requirement, i.e. investment mandate, Group FIM/GSM, Volcker Rule and regulatory requirements and etc.
- Additionally, the jobholder is expected to be an independent and ive body to provide via CIO advice to the company to enhance investment yield and diversify risks, and support CIO to maintain a good governance and effectively control investment risks, fiduciary risk and etc.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in investment, finance or related discipline
- Good communication skills in both Mandarin and English
- In-depth understanding of asset liability management for insurance companies.
- Solid investment or financial , fixed income investment experience is preferred
- Related qualification is a plus, i.e CFA, FSA, FRM, CPA and so on.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited
- 20-33万 经验：5-10年 学历：本科